Softball Canada and Softball New Brunswick are co-hosting the 2016 International Softball Coaches Symposium in Fredericton, NB from April 1-3, 2016 at the Fredericton Inn providing a great opportunity for coaches to learn, share and connect!
The 2016 International Softball Coaches Symposium has been cancelled due to low registration.
At the symposium, coaches will take part in classroom sessions and on-field sessions led by our incredible headliners. Topics to be covered will include:
Note: Topics may change due to presenter availability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All levels of softball coaches (Community & Rep) including Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches and those that are just starting out
- Any Coach who wants to bring new ideas to their team`s next practice or game.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Cover all the bases in softball with over two days of professional development sessions. You’ll learn valuable drills, tips and softball technical information from some of the biggest names in softball today as well as national experts.
- Meet fellow coaches during numerous networking opportunities throughout the weekend.
WHO ARE THE HEADLINE SPEAKERS?
|Jeff Ellsworth||Cindy Bristow||Dr. David Scott, PhD||Marc Dagenais|
|Canadian Junior Men's National Team Assistant Coach||Owner of Softball Excellence
Former International Softball Federation Director of Development
|Sport Psychology Expert
University of New Brunswick
|Canadian Senior Women’s National Team Strength & Conditioning Coach
Owner of SoftballPerformance.com
- Friday, April 1 - 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm with Social event following presentations
- Saturday, April 2 – 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (Nutritional Breaks and Lunch included, Dinner on your own)
- Sunday, April 3 – 8:30 am - 1:15 pm (Nutritional Break included)
$135.00 Early Bird Registration Fee - until March 25, 2016 at 4:00 pm EST
$150.00 Full Registration Fee
$100.00 Student (Student ID required at registration) / Athlete (Under 21) Registration Fee
$40.00 Friday only Registration Fee
$70.00 Saturday only Registration Fee
$40.00 Sunday only Registration Fee
$100.00 Saturday and Sunday only Registration Fee
In the event that you must cancel your registration before 4:00 pm on March 22, 2016, a $30.00 charge will be withheld. No refunds will be issued after March 22, 2016.
Complete your registration online (below) or click here to download the registration form and return with payment to Softball Canada via email, fax or mail (registration is guaranteed only when payment is received).
Registration is closed.
SYMPOSIUM LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
Symposium participants are responsible for booking and paying for their own accommodations. The Fredericton Inn (1315 Regent Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3C 1A1 Canada, Reservations: 1-800-561-8777) has offered a special rate of $119.00 plus tax for symposium participants which includes a hot buffet breakfast valid until Friday, March 25, 2016. To ensure you receive the special symposium rate, please state the reservation code “Softball” when booking. Reservation requests received after March 25th will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Note: This symposium will count towards professional development credits for certified new NCCP coaches to maintain their certification in the new NCCP and will be tracked on the NCCP Database (The Locker). NCCP number must be included on registration form to be credited.